22 Questions You Can Explore in a Finance Research Paper
Finance is a complicated sphere of knowledge. Yet, if you need to write a research paper dedicated to this area, you will easily find a number of interesting nuances, problems and issues, achievements and development ways that are worth exploring.
How to Find a Good Subject to Explore
It’s quite difficult to create a number of research paper topics in the sphere of finance from scratch. If you have not been given any topic idea by your teacher, you should search for interesting suggestions on the Internet or in libraries.
There are websites that can easily provide you with whole lists of interesting questions to explore in your research paper. You should feel free to use these suggestions in your work (customization recommended). Besides that, you can try another method. Simply give more attention to the financial news that you can hear every day, to the financial publications that are available online and offline, etc. All this can give you numerous hints and eventually help you come up with a perfect finance project.
- The financial policy and its execution in the United States of America.
- Financial mechanisms and their role in the execution of financial policies.
- Finance as a tool that regulates the economics.
- The role of financial markets in mobilization and distribution of financial resources.
- The finance management in the United States and factors that can make it perfect.
- Finance in join-stock companies.
- Mobilization of financial resources by joint-stock companies.
- Distribution and utilization of incomes as a source of economic growth of an enterprise.
- Formation and development of financial resources by non-commercial organizations.
- Insurance and its role in the development of economics.
- Social security and its functions.
- Taxes as a price for the services that the state renders.
- Principles that build up the taxation systems in different developed countries.
- Federal taxes that legal entities pay and their economic importance.
- Taxes that natural persons pay and their economic importance.
- The state budget as a tool of economics.
- Items of expense in a state budget and their effectiveness.
- The national debt and ways to manage it.
- The development of the financial system of the United States of America in the nineteenth century.
- The role the United States play in international currency operations.
- The financial integration of developed countries.
- The budget system of the United States; it’s drawbacks and advantages.
Great sources with finance research paper topics
Choosing a topic for your finance research paper is easier than you think. You know that determining the right topic is one of the hardest parts of writing a paper. Can’t your professor just choose a topic and make you write about it? Well that is probably not ideal either since one part of having a good topic is finding one that interests you. If your professor tells you what to write about, you could be stuck writing about a topic that puts you to sleep faster than watching paint dry.
Your topic should not only interest you but it should have enough information on it to complete your paper. If you choose a super narrow topic with only one or two sources, you may struggle to write a ten page paper on the topic. Also if you find a topic with millions of sources, it may be hard to narrow the main points to the three or so you need to write your paper. So choosing a topic that is specific but not too specific is important. If you find your topic is too broad, choose a sub topic.
Where do you find great topic ideas?
One of the first places to look is in your textbook. You can start in the table of contents because it gives your broad topics. Another great place to look is in those colored sections that tell you stories about various corporations. This is probably what you skipped over when you were reading. These sections usually feature information on real companies that applied the various skills that your text is talking about. You can choose a main topic, and then skim for these sections. It is one way to find a great topic.
A second place to look is in a finance magazine. Financial magazines feature a whole bunch of articles that you can write about. These are great for getting ideas because they are smaller reading sections that you can get a little background on your topic before choosing it. They also feature a variety of popular current events that may interest you.
A third place to look for topic ideas is on the internet. There are a few different websites that will give you specific ideas on the various topics that you can write about in your subject. The only problem with using this source is that you won’t already have one source out of the way.
Finding topics to write about for your finance research paper are not hard to find at all. In fact, you have been holding onto your best resource all year, your textbook.