Before you fill in and submit us the application, you are advised to read this page and visit the website(s) of the respective programme(s) to which you wish to apply for admission for updates on the programme requirements.
- Advance Offer: 15 November 2017
- Regular Deadline: 22 February 2018
Applications submitted by the regular application deadline of 22 February 2018 will receive first consideration.
We accept online applications only.
Applicants must not submit more than one application form or their applications will be annulled.
You are advised to read the application guide before completing the online application as the guide contains important information and guidelines that will assist you in completing and submitting your application.
Download Application Guide
The following supporting documents are required and should be submitted together with the application online as far as possible.
- (i) Copy of your HKID Card/ Passport/ Dependent Visa
- (ii) Copies of Academic Transcripts and Public Examination Results and other credentials.
- (iii) Offer letter for admission from recognized institution(s) to which you have been offered admission for 2018 entry, where applicable.
- (iv) Recommendation of an academic referee (online or by hardcopy)
- Via online system: You can submit up to 3 referee's information and check the referee submission status in the section "Online Recommendation Form" after settling the application fee. Your referee will then receive an invitation email to login the "Online Confidential Recommendation System" to complete the Confidential Recommendation/Referee Report.
- By hardcopy: You can print Confidential Recommendation Form in the section "Paper Recommendation Form". The completed form should be sent in a sealed envelope by post by either you or your referee directly to our office.
- (v) Payment of application fee
The online application fee is HK$450 for 2018 entry. The application fee, once paid, is not refundable irrespective of whether the application is successful or otherwise.
You can check your application status online after your submission of application and settlement of application fee.
Check Application Status
For application and results notification timeline of the selection exercise for 2018 entry, please check here.
Main Round application has now closed. Offers for Main Round application will be made from December 2017/January 2018 onwards. Please check out the Important Dates and Deadline for more details.
We welcome late applications until 12:00 noon, July 15, 2018 (Hong Kong Time), which will be considered on a rolling basis subject to the availability of places.
To have your application considered for admission, you must satisfy the University Entrance Requirements and the Programme Specific Requirements.
We value all roundedness
- You should have excellent examination scores for admission, but we also value non-academic excellence in particular leadership.
- You should provide your school's prediction of your grades in the school leaving examination, but we may also take into account your earlier school and/or public examination record.
- We take into account your Personal Statement and Referee's Report on you.
- You will need to provide us with evidence of good English language ability.
- We wish to see evidence of a second language ability, but not necessarily Chinese.
If you have any questions, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions here.